Your bridal party will serve as your support and confidants throughout your wedding planning process. When thinking of a special way to thank them for all of their help, challenge tradition and consider imaginative, fun and stylish gifts that come from the heart. It may be something timeless that they will enjoy for years to come or something luxurious that they would never buy for themselves. Below are some unique ideas to inspire you.
- Silk pajamas
- Monogramed bathrobe
- Tickets to a musical, dinner theater or sporting event
- Personalized stationery
- Designer purse, clutch or coin purse
- Travel perfume bottle
- First-edition classic novel or modern-era book personalized by the author
- Knitted scarf or throw
- Cute, purse-size camera
- Hand-bound photo album or scrapbook
- Tiffany playing cards
- Monogrammed set of bath towels
- Hand-painted mug or vase
- Vintage lace scarves
- Gift certificate for a ballroom, salsa, or flamenco dance class
- Monogramed flight bag or luxury travel kit
- Warm wrap or shawl
- Engraved jewelry boxes
- Custom- designed picture frames that match your wedding colors
- Take your bridal party on a girls-only weekend getaway
One of the best bridal party gifts Iíve received was a beautiful cashmere pashmina custom dyed to match my wine-colored bridesmaid dress. Since the wedding, I have worn the pashmina as a scarf in the winter and as a shawl for special occasions. Every time I put it on, I am reminded of that special day.
Aisle Dish is written by Meredith Thomas, Stoneleigh's in-house Event Consultant. If you would like assistance planning your special day, Meredith offers a complimentary one-hour consultation to all brides hosting their wedding at the Club and is available for further planning services at an additional fee. Contact Meredith at [email protected] or 540.338.4653 ext. 303.